Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone tried CoachCare in Elkhart? McCormick in Napanee? and Gap/ (Read 503 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone tried CoachCare in Elkhart? McCormick in Napanee? and Gap/

Yahoo Message Number: 2296
We are going to Middlebury to allow Mor/Ryde to check our drive train to determine if there is a problem because of the whine we hear.

I was in touch with Jayco today about the gap at the top of the shower. Randy's reply:

Re: Anyone tried CoachCare in Elkhart? McCormick in Napanee? and

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2299
I have used McCormick for service. Bought some parts from them. I have heard good reports from people that have used them.
I have only used Coach Care that is located about 2 miles from my home. They have a good reputation.
There is also a GM Medium duty dealer close by my place if you cannot get your service done in Elkhart area.

Re: Anyone tried CoachCare in Elkhart? McCormick in Napanee? and

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 2320
-Yes I have used McCormick and they are great people especially the service manager. He is an old motorcycle guy who knows his stuff and we were there the last time a total of 30 minutes and we were fixed and out of there. By the way they open at 0600 in the morning and will take you in then as well. I highly recommend them to all. Dane

-- In KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Hall"  wrote: