Skip to main content
Topic: Out of storage for the 2010 season (Read 446 times) previous topic - next topic

Out of storage for the 2010 season

Yahoo Message Number: 4038
The family and I went out and picked up our RV from the winter storage garage yesterday. I didn't know what to expect for getting it rolling again so I loaded up the truck with a battery booster jump start deal, compressor and my Honda EU2000 generator just in case. After I hooked the chassis battery terminal back up I was happy to see the engine fire right up. The bedroom slide was out a few inches for some reason and the coach batteries were completely dead. I had only turned off the disconnect switch by the stairs rather then disconnecting at the batteries, I'll remember to handle that better next fall when putting it away. So the Honda came in handy to get power for pulling the slide in. So far that was the only problem and she is now resting back on the RV pad at the house so the wife can start stocking it back up and childproofing it for my new baby boy.

Re: Out of storage for the 2010 season

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 4045
Congrats on the new son. That first trip of the years is always something to look forward to.
Best
Ron Hall